1. Review our Frequently Asked Questions
2. Call and make an appointment at 480-398-4280
3. Review our Privacy Practices & Patients Rights
5a. New Patients to Piller Child Development and do not have DDD fill out this form
If you are a new patient and are using your DDD benefits for primary or secondary insurance fill out this form
5b. Existing Patients that were seen at Piller Child Development in 2018 and do not have DDD fill out this form
If you are an existing patient and are using your DDD benefits for primary or secondary insurance fill out this form
6. Request a script from your child's primary care physician.
7. Bring script on your 1st appointment or fax script directly to Piller Child Development at 480-398-4281
How to request a script for occupational, speech, and/or feeding therapy services
If your child has been seen for his or her wellness visit within the last 12 months, it may not be necessary to make an appointment at your child's primary care or specialist.
Call your child's primary care physician and state that you are having concerns with________ and would like a referral for occupational therapy. You can either pick up the script and bring it on the day of your appointment, or have the doctor's office fax it directly to Piller Child Development at 1-844-526-2649.